Pediatric First Aid Course
د.إ450.00 inc. VAT
This course is especially designed for parents, nannies and primary care givers working in schools, nurseries and day care centers and focuses specifically on first aid for newborns and children. Weekdays and weekends available to suit.
We cover the following skills:
- Basic life support including AED (Automatic external defibrillation)
- Legal considerations
- Head, neck and back injury
- Burns, bites and stings
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heat stroke and exhaustion
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- And much more….
The above courses will be held at our training centre in Business Bay or another community location, if specified, and are shared courses.
There will be a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 10 participants.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings will only be secured upon receipt of payment, name, and phone number of participants.
- Cancellations or change of dates are only accepted 2 working days prior to the scheduled training date if the cancellation occurs less than 2 working days to the scheduled session, advance payments are not refundable.
- Attendees that are more than 20 minutes late, once the course has started, cannot be admitted and will be considered absent - due to the international accreditation of the course
- The course has a minimum of 6 participants, on the occasion of unexpected dropouts the course will need to be rescheduled. Individuals will be notified at the latest 24hrs prior to the course start time via email or phone call.
Sat 11th September, Sat 21st August, Tues 10th August, Sat 31st July, Undecided / Send future dates