Tagalog First Aid Course
د.إ450.00 inc. VAT
This course is presented in Tagalog and is specially designed for nannies and primary caregivers working in schools, nurseries and day care centers and focuses specifically on first aid for newborns and children. Weekends and weekdays are available.
We cover the following skills:
- Basic life support including AED (Automatic external defibrillation)
- Legal considerations
- Head, neck and back injury
- Burns, bites and stings
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heat stroke and exhaustion
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- And much more….
The above courses will be held at Business Bay or another community location and are shared courses.
There will be a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12 participants.