Your corporate wellness objectives are just that – Your wellness objectives.
OUR APPROACH TO CORPORTAE WELLNESS:
- Prevention – Through our health screenings and wellness
checks we aim to detect health conditions before they reach
a critical stage.
- Management – After establishing areas for improvement or
existing conditions we ensure that your employees have
access to the support needed to manage or improve their
- Education – We have access to leading experts to impart
knowledge in key areas of health and wellbeing. Providing
employees with the information they need to make
sustainable decisions and change.
- Engagement – As much as we’re super passionate about
what we do- we want your employees to be too. We promote
engagement through relevant promotions and incentives.
Cost per year of absenteeism per employee
Age in UAE of Cardiovascular Disease threshold
% of UAE population that are diabetic
On average every $1 spent on employee wellness has a return of $3.27.
Find out how you can help your employees today!
How does wellness work?
Using the mentioned approach we will look at the 3
Key Pillars of Corportae Wellness throughout your strategy:
What we do:
1) STEP 1: Pre-assessment questions
2) STEP 2: Health Screening
3) STEP 3: Review meeting
4) STEP 4: Workshops
Emotional & Mental Wellbeing
Reducing stress in the workplace:
2) Stress reduction activities
3) Feedback sessions
Improving employee lifestyle:
1) Awareness sessions
2) Employees fitness
3) Corporate Ergonomics Analysis
Health Reports without the Health Costs.
Our approach to corporate wellness is all about prevention – we want to stop a serious health condition before it arises. Saving the company the cost of increased insurance premiums, whilst also making positive changes in the employees lifestyle.
Safe Hands Health Screenings measure a wide variety of key health indicators – including BMI, glucose levels, blood pressure, heart rates, cholesterol levels, and oxygen saturation levels.
Ultimately giving you an overall health score which is presented to employees in individual health reports and an overall corporate analysis report is provided to HR.
6 Month Package
includes all the essentials
- Allocated wellness manager – your very own nurse!
- Wellness pre-assessment survey and report.
- Initial Biometrics Screening for all employees with individual and corporate reports.
- Analysis of pre-assessment and biometrics results.
- 1x awareness session on general health – (bespoke) examples include heart health, cancer topics, ergonomics amongst many others.
- 1x awareness session on lifestyle – (bespoke) examples include the basics of nutrition, yoga sessions, becoming more active, amongst many others.
- 1x awareness session on mental or emotional wellbeing.
2 x certified first aid training places – worth 450AED per person.
- 20% company discount code for employees to redeem against certified paediatric course vouchers.
- Basic First Aid workshop – bitesized 2 hour session for all employees.
- 2x internal campaigns – simple yet effective education around health or wellness focuses such as hydration, healthy eating habits etc. Marketing collateral to be provided by Safe Hands.
- Wellness whatsapp groups for staff (optional) – access to allocated wellness manager for updates and advice.
- Access to the Beneple platform to manage your wellness strategy (optional).
12 Month Package
everything plus additional extras
Upto 25% off
- All the features of the 6 month package +
- Additional awareness session on general health – (bespoke) examples include heart health, cancer topics, ergonomics amongst many others.
- Additional awareness session on lifestyle – (bespoke) examples include basics of nutrition, yoga sessions, becoming more active amongst many others.
- Additional 5 certified first aid training places – worth 450AED per person. (ie 4 Basic Adult courses & 3 Paediatric Plus course in total)
- Additional Basic First Aid workshop – bitesized 2 hour session for all employees.
- Additional 2 internal campaigns – simple yet effective education around health or wellness focuses such as hydration, healthy eating habits etc.
- Follow up biometrics screening for all employees with individual and corporate reports (6 months).
includes the 12 month package
- *minimum premium levels apply.
- The entirety of the paid wellness 12 month plan – for free.
- Paid wellness clients on boarded mid renewal cycle are potentially eligible for a partial or full refund on wellness services if on-boarded as a Beneple Insurance client