Teenagers Summer Camp First Aid Course
د.إ450.00 inc. VAT
The Summer camp first aid course is an in person course scheduled for:
- Monday 19th October 10:00am - 4:00pm
This is inclusive of breaks, lunch can be purchased from one of our onsite facilities or brought by individual.
Book now to reserve your slot!
The course has been especially designed for teenagers to educate them on vital life saving first aid skills. The course will cover skills required for all age ranges, infant, child and adults.
We cover the following skills:
- Basic life support including AED (Automatic external defibrillator)
- Legal considerations
- Head, neck and back injury
- Burns, bites and stings
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heat stroke and exhaustion
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- And much more….